Birthday Boy

July 31, 2007


Birthday photo from 2005


Since I didn't capture any photos of the birthday boy on his birthday yesterday, I thought I would share a few of my favorites. Ofcourse, selecting the photos took most of tonight because I got caught up in memory lane. I have known Adam for nearly twelve years and a lot has happended during those years. I feel so lucky to have shared so many wonderful moments with him, lucky to have him supporting me during the scary and challenging experiences,lucky to have children together, and lucky to dream about spending many more years together.



Ann said...

Happy Birthday ADAM!!!

It's always nice to remember how blessed we are. I love that black and white picture of the two of you It's really cute.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

BTW, Lucia, I finally posted in response to your tag! :)

shelley said...

Happy birthday Adam. You both are lucky people

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Adam! And if you're looking for any late birthday gift ideas, season two of "The Tick" comes out on Tuesday. :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.