Florida Fun

July 20, 2007





Here are a few more photos from our last beach week (I needed to do something to take my mind off of all the crazy stuff of this week and remind myself that we don't always have such bad luck). In addition to family fun while at the beach, we also met up with our good friends and neighbors from Okinawa who now live in Pensacola. Drew very kindly arrranged a special visit to one of the Blue Angel practices and we also spent a GREAT day out on on their boat. As always the kids had a blast together.....playing on the beach, having a sleep over, loving the time out on the boat.It is hard to believe how quickly they are all growing up. Noah was 18 months old when we moved next door to them. Noah was sad several days after saying good-bye because he worried he would never see his "best friends" again. I agree with Noah it was hard to say good-bye but I reassured him that we are already working on plans to get together again soon.
Unknown said...

Looks like you're having a great time in sunny FL! I hope Camille's eye is better. I saw your "tag" and will be replying this weekend. Thanks for thinking of me!

Ann said...

You guys always seem to have so much fun

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.