It can always get worse

August 16, 2006

I had an exhausting day of cleaning, dealing with two sick kids, and packing up to move out of our house...hopefully the cure for sleepless nights is hard physical labor. And just as I was starting to dream about how nice it will be to have daily maid service in the hotel, Adam called to tell me that our reservation at the hotel that was supposed to start tonight got cancelled!!!! And now I am starting to feel sick...not sure if it is stress induced or the virus that seems to be taking over our family.
Anonymous said...

Lucia I have truly enjoyed reading your blogs. It has allowed me to stay connected to you and the family. You will continue to be in my prayers as you prepare for another transition. Remember you are an Aries and we rule!-Charon

Clan Mac Mama said...

Lucia,
I'm so sad to see you & your wonderful family leave. Meeting you has truly been a blessing in my life. It's been an amazing 2 years for my family & I can't believe it's winding down for us as well. Many thanks to Angie for introducing us! Thanks for not only inviting us to join playgroup, but for making it such an amazing & diverse group of families. I'm honored that you entrusted it to me! This last year will be bittersweet for our family, as we too prepare to leave behind our incredible island home. I share your feeling of throwback to the fifties & truly wish more communities emulated ours. I wish you & yours only the best life has to offer. Don't spend too much time fretting over things to come, I know you'll all settle in & love your new home. & if you get too overwhelmed with your choices, just think about Angie, 5 kinds of olives, 14 types of hummus, 20 minutes staring at gourment mustard & NOTHING to eat for dinner. (She's a bit overloaded in the grocery lately!)
You're already missed!
Luv,
tiff & co.

Ann said...

I hope you're not getting what the kids have.

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.