January Beach Day

January 7, 2009

And this is why we love living in Florida...a beach trip to celebrate the first day back to school. Noah thrashed in the waves. Camille made gumbo and matzah ball soup from sand. My mom hunted for shells and I took a cat nap in the sun. In addition to weeding, I think regular beach trips are going to help us survive this final stage of the deployment.
Manny said...

I wish I had your time! Glad things are well for you. We'll call soon.

Laurie said...

It is so good to see THAT beach on your blog! :) Welcome home...hope to see you soon!

craftymama said...

welcome back to your home!! glad you made it safe and sound and are settling in. i will send that book to you very soon i promise!! (oh- and i left you a little surprise on my blog)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucia!

It's so good to see you back in J'ville! I can't wait to see you at book club and CNY! I know you're only here for a short time -- but we'll take all we can get!

Hugs,
Donna W.

Cami said...

Looks lovely! I'd love a quick trip to the beach right now.

Tara said...

Yes, I love these beaches and this weather, too, and I really would love to meet you before you move. Hopefully we can arrange a beach meeting when things calm down for you.
Tara

Corinne said...

DIVINE. I wish I could've joined you. I bet it's so good to be back at your old haunts

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.