Earth Day 2009

April 22, 2009

Visited three different parks, fed the ducks and pigeons, climbed the oldest and biggest tree in our area, laughed with friends, picked up garbage, enjoyed the sunshine,and went home happy.
morninglight mama said...

I think the most applicable Earth Day thing I did today was to yell at some guy walking down my street who threw his bottle-in-a-paper-bag (I kid you not) on the ground and kept going. "Hey! Pick up your forty there, buddy-- it's Earth Day for God's sake" were the approximate words that came out of my mouth. Amazingly, he turned around and picked it up... and even more amazingly, he didn't try to attack me with it!! :)

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Dawn, you always crack me up! You can go to bed happy knowing you made a direct and positive impact today.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Dawn, you always crack me up! You can go to bed happy knowing you made a direct and positive impact today.

Dana said...

That tree is amazing! I miss those trees from home. Maddy's only ever had a chance to climb the one at zoo. Probably the same one that we climbed as kids. I love those trees.

Cami said...

Sounds perfect.

Tara said...

That's a fine way to spend earth day :0)

Dawn Suzette said...

Lovin that picture! Sounds like one great Earth Day!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.