Runners

March 14, 2009

Adam ran the 15K. Noah hadn't been planning to run but he got caught up in the excitement and at the last minute (literally minutes before starting!) decided to sign up for the 1 mile kids run. A very exciting morning and I have a feeling there will be some more runs in the future.
morninglight mama said...

How fantastic! I always joke that I could never run unless someone was chasing me with a weapon... and sadly, I'm still not sure if I could summon up more than a gentle jog even in that scenario... so I am always impressed when people complete something like this! Props to your hubby and your son!!

Dawn Suzette said...

That's awesome! Family runs are the best!!

Bev said...

That's great!! Angel has a great time running today. I think she is a natural. See ya at bookclub.

Bev
www.angelcomehome.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

I love it - my husband is a runner and I mostly just love to support him instead of run myself:)

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Yes, proud of my guys but there is no way I would be out there running! Happy to cheer them on but I am much happier on a yoga mat than even thinking about a starting line!

Bev, I am so sorry we didn't catch up with you guys later on...I couldn't get over how many people were there! See you on Saturday.

Unknown said...

Okay I just figured out you are moving to Sicily! Will you be at Sigonella? Good luck with all the planning and packing and organizing. It is hard work!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.