Big Blog Family

December 14, 2010

Sicilian eggs fresh from the local farm and this interview fresh from Ohdeedoh. I was very honored and to be honest, a bit shocked to be interviewed and included in their fabulous Big Blog Family series. So, "hello, ciao, konichiwa and welcome" to anyone who might have wandered here from that shiny, sparkly space. And to those of you who are already friends and family from the real world and the blogging world: thank you for reading, commenting, and hanging around for this crazy little ride of ours...who knows where we will end up next!
se7en said...

I saw you on Ohdeedoh!!! How cool is that!!! How fun to be part of the Big Blog Family Series... Love it!!!

Dawn Suzette said...

Such a great interview Lucia.
And Thanks ;)

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Thanks! It was a fun surprise for me,too!

Sara Bischoff said...

Though I rarely comment, I check in with you almost daily, Lucia. I love your perspective on children and families, and the world in general. I hope our paths cross again in real life someday!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Sara, thank you! I also hope our paths cross again in the near future...come and visit us in Sicily :)

Nancy said...

Congrats!! You so deserve to be included!

Corinne said...

WONDERFUL! Lucia, that's a really neat article. I read it with relish. You're an inspiration :)

katy said...

Congrats on the article! And thanks for the shout out. xo

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.