Hospital Update 4/24/08

April 24, 2008

Sorry for the recent lack of updates. We have been on the road. Adam and I have been making our way back down to Florida (with a stop in SC so Adam can check out of his current command assignment). Our plan is to get the kids settled back at home and then get back to Maryland as soon as possible.

The good news is that my dad continues to be fairly stable. The frustrating news is that he is still on the ventilator and there still hasn't been much improvement or clear understanding of the lung problem. He has been pretty sedated for the past couple of days as they continue to run tests. This morning at 10am he will be undergoing another procedure...placing scope/camera into his lungs to take samples. Hopefully this will provide some answers.

I have been receiving e-mails/comments asking for my dad's contact information at the hospital. Since he is in the Cardiac ICU, he can not receive flowers. We have a cousin in Maryland who has kindly offered to receive mail for him (cards/letters). If you want that address, please send me an e-mail at luciamorgan@yahoo.com
Clan Mac Mama said...

Lucia,
I've been out of town and just checked your blog. Please know your father is in my prayers. Lots of love coming your way.
Tiffany

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.