Sweet Cure

January 12, 2008




Who says Krispy Kreme donuts aren't good for you? Adam brought these sweet treats home this morning after he spent the night on call. Unfortunately, he also seems to have come home with fever and a sore throat. When will this end? At least I can comfort myself with sticky sweetness, right?
Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) and get well wishes to all of you!

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Hope everyone feels lots better! Great pictures with the donuts.

Clan Mac Mama said...

OOOH, Krispy Kremes MUST be the magic cure. I know they always put a smile on my face and sugar on my fingers. I'm so sorry to hear Noah has been sick. I battled scarlet fever myself as a teen and I know it must have been a tough week. I'm so glad he's on the mend. Well wishes to Adam, I'm sending lots of positive health wishes your way.
Happy belated new year!
Tiff

Corinne said...

Oh, it's hard to imagine a sweeter cure - I am SO GLAD people are feeling better at your house.

Heather said...

Fun pictures! I hope you're all over this ickiness soon! :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.