Day 217

February 5, 2009

We made our countdown chain tonight (thanks for the Japanese paper links, Lisa). In a little over a week, we'll be welcoming Adam home. Adam called while we were doing a little grocery shopping today. He told Camille that he was coming home very soon and she started shouting throughout the store: "Woo hoo! My Daddy! My Daddy!". We got lots of stares but it really was very cute and as soon as I explained the reason for her celebratory shouting there were lots of smiles and congratulations. I am feeling pretty giddy tonight, too. Forget the disposal, the lock,the dirty house, the whining, the fussing...none of it matters as much as that homecoming just around the corner! The end is in sight and it feels so good.
morninglight mama said...

Oh Lucia, I'm so incredibly happy for you guys!!!

Dawn Suzette said...

Woo hoo! That's awesome!

Corinne said...

I want to cheer too!

Anonymous said...

YYAAAAAYYY!! I hope the time passes quickly- I know when you are in those final days they feel like they last forever!

Jenny said...

You guys are in our thoughts...can't wait for Adam to get home to you guys!

Karen said...

I'm holding my breath everything goes smoothly (or as smooth as it can!). Enjoy your last few days of preparation. I'm sure you have something amazing up your sleeve ;)

holly b said...

yay!yay!yay!

Anonymous said...

Tears. I have tears in my eyes. Such joy!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.