Maltese Escape

January 18, 2011

We snuck away to Malta. It was a very spontaneous decision. We hopped on the ferry and landed in a tiny island country and it was fabulous. The sunny weather, the colorful boats, the friendly locals, the intriguing mix of history, cultures, and languages...they all worked their magic upon us and we can't wait to return.
Nancy said...

I love how you go wandering. Very envious over here! ;)

se7en said...

This is my husbands dream destination - I would love to know more about it!!!

boatbaby said...

i have always wanted to see malta. i can't wait to see more via you.

Mom2Isabel said...

[Mental note: MUST refresh geography knowledge.]

: )

Got your email. Sorry I have not responded yet. I want to do so when I can be focused and Isabel has had the flu. Can't wait to see you this summer and get caught up.

Heather said...

I love that you can DO things like that! I wanted to visit Malta after reading The Brass Dolphin, a surprisingly good historical romance I picked up on a whim some ten summers ago.

Emily said...

sounds wonderful!!! looking forward to more pictures!!!

p.s. i've been meaning to say thank you for the super kind comment you made on the blog a while back about the links on the sidebar. i really appreciated it (and all of your comments, actually). may or may not have made my day! :)

Laurie said...

I loved Malta! So glad you had a little escape.

Cami said...

OH to be in a place where such spontaneous decisions can be made! Nice job.

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.