Home Again

March 10, 2007


My San Diego adventure was wonderful...I caught up on four years of lost sleep, re-experienced the joys of a newborn (is there anything better than holding a sleeping baby?), and had a chance to visit with friends I love dearly. But I must admit I also really missed my sweet family. Adam did a great job of taking care of the kids and somehow also managed to organize our garage. The kids learned all sorts of new skills while I was gone...Noah riding a bike with training wheels and Camille learned to climb up scary things like a rock climber. And I swear it looks like they both grew a year older while I was gone...Camille went from looking like my sweet baby to a toddler overnight. I never thought I would miss the drool, the early morning wake-ups, or the muddy hugs but I truly did.
Jessica said...

You have an open invitation to Oak Harbor if you want to do some more new born holding! ;) Glad you had a nice trip

Ann said...

Glad you caught up on all that lost sleep. WElcome home!! Hey if you guys want a night out, we could use the practice!!!

Sherry said...

Glad you took some time to yourself & had a great trip! Us mama's need that every now & then:) Now if I went away could your husband organize my garage & take Kobi for a week?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great seeing you all last weekend! Hope the beach getaway/ seminar went well.
Hayden and I were checking out your blog. And he can now say Camille. His pronunciation is much like Zoe's. (minus the baby prefix)
His face really did light up!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.