Making Menorahs

November 24, 2010

Take a look at what we have been up to over at The Magnifying Glass. Hard to believe Hanukkah starts next week!
likeschocolate said...

Happy Holidays! Do you make latkes? I need to know the trick to making them. In Germany they sell them in the Christmas markets with apple sauce. However, every time I have tried to make them they come out not as good.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Yes! We always make latkes. I am getting ready to dig out our recipe so I'll try to send it to you or perhaps I'll even be organized enough to post it here. I love eating them with apple sauce, too.

Mom said...

I love the way you used the rocks that you found on our trip. What a great idea!
We really missed all of you at our Thanksgiving celebration.

katy said...

Stunning! So simple and elegant. Great job, Lucia!

boatbaby said...

I posted at TMG but I wanted to come around and say thank you for the inspiration...
http://zachaboard.blogspot.com/2010/12/this-moment-happy-hanukkah.html

I think we will do this every year from now on!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Cindy,
Thank you! For posting your gorgeous menorah and for inspiring me to plan on making our own candles next year...wouldn't it be fun to actually celebrate Hanukkah together at some point in the future?

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.