Packing Up Again

June 18, 2011

 It's all been good: the tree climbing, the dog chasing, the kitten training,the summer reading, the visits with friends, the pool time with cousins, the trip to New Orleans, and so much more. We are now leaving Louisiana and headed to Florida for our annual family beach trip. Sorry the blog posts have been so sporadic, but I have to admit it has been nice to be so unplugged. There will be lots more to catch up on, but for now I am busy packing nets, shovels, and boogie boards. Hope you are also having some good adventures of your own.
Dawn Suzette said...

Sounds like the perfect start to summer... Have a great time in Florida!

Cindy said...

I hope you had a great time when you hit the beach! Me and my family is still working out on how are we going to spend this summer, the kids wasn't very excited with plans on going to Disney, so may be we're going to spend some time in the camper van or hit the beaches too=)

Heather said...

I've been unplugged for awhile now (we cancelled our in-home internet service), and I feel like I'm rediscovering my life! It IS nice, but nice to share, too. Looking forward to your catch-up posts. :)

Karla said...

Enjoy your family time. We've just arrived in Pensacola and are getting settled in our new home....actually still in transition housing...but hope to be moved in by the end of the month. :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.