Me

October 26, 2017


Here are the things I need to function properly: yoga, time alone, stories, daily tea, nature, authentic connection, gardening, laughter, creative pursuits, travel, and dark chocolate. 

Here are the things that drive me crazy: hearing others chew their food, a jam-packed schedule, mean people, last minute changes to a well established plan, putting away clean laundry, sickness, and cold feet. 

Here are the things that make me worry: polluted oceans, flying our dog across the world when a typhoon is approaching, phone calls in the middle of the night, snakes, North Korea, and scary movies.

Here are the things that make me laugh: Pink Panther movies, baby antics, Fawlty Towers, dancing in the kitchen with Adam and our kids, David Sedaris, Japanese game shows, and Hugo chasing a fly. 

Here is my Myers Briggs type: INFJ (and the most thorough, spot-on description I have ever read about myself). 
Beth Lehman said...

lucia ~ i found myself nodding along with so many of these things, that i clicked over to read about infj's - where i also nodded along. that led me to googling 'infp vs infj' where i think i understand our differences, but wow!! there are a lot of external similarities!! fascinating stuff for sure - and so good in better understanding how we function - so that we can function well. xo

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.