British Bound

July 9, 2010

We're taking off for the land of Peter Pan, Paddington, Mary Poppins, Harry Potter, Peter Cottontail, Alice, Merlin and so many more. Thank you for all of the great suggestions. If you are planning a trip to England any time soon, be sure to read the comments in both of the recent British planning posts. See you in a couple of weeks! Cheerio!
boatbaby said...

All of those wonderful characters in one place, sounds like an adventure to me. And that is a gorgeous photo! Have fun!

Dana said...

Enjoy! Looking forward to reading of your adventures!

se7en said...

Sounds like such fun!!! Have a great time!!!

Cami said...

YAY! Have so much fun!

Corinne said...

Oh friend, have a glorious GLORIOUS time. I did SO love England. I'd love to go back with my kids sometime :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I'd found your blog earlier. I live in England (love it!) having moved here from Canada 22 years ago. There are definitely some very cool things to do in London, but also outside London.
The trick is to find what is best because there is soooo much to see.

Susan W

Juniper said...

Enjoy your trip!! I hope you have a nice trip (stop through Brighton/Hove if you are near London.

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.