Blue and White: The Aeolian Islands

June 22, 2012


 Lipari, Stromboli, and Panarea. Our biggest regret is that we didn't visit these amazing islands sooner and we are now scurrying to figure out if we can squeeze in a return trip before our final departure from Sicily in the next two weeks!
likeschocolate said...

I can't stand it! Too many gorgeous places to visit! I was just thinking a week in Sicily isn't going to be enough. I guess that means a return visit-right!

se7en said...

I can't love your travels enough… stunning stunning stunning!!!

Tracy said...

Wow, those colours are lovely. Whoever first decided to paint houses on Mediterranean islands while deserves an award. Hope you make it back there.

Lisa Goodmurphy said...

Beautiful photos - I can't get enough of the blue and white of the Mediterranean!

Kymri said...

Wow, they look gorgeous!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.